Advantages & FAQ’s
- WE MANUFACTURE WHAT WE SELL; we own a modern, up to date manufacturing plant where we have control of our product. At Deksmart we fabricate, pre-treat, paint, assemble, package and ship our product thus assuring quality control and ensuring accuracy of your order.
- VERSATILITY AND SELECTION; Deksmart offers you choices! Our product line includes several colors, top rail profiles, and designs. You can even mix & match different railing systems to create the railing package that fits your needs.
- GO TOPLESS! Our topless railing offers you the ultimate in unobstructed views, we have eliminated both the top and bottom rail to provide a railing with maximum glass area. Check out the Topless railing in the website!
- ALUMINUM RAILING; Virtually maintenance free, you will never have to paint your railings, what’s more is that your railing will not rot, or warp, it will never give you a sliver, and is very easy to clean. Aluminum Railing is extremely strong, durable and attractive.
- POWDER COATING; Our railings are powder coated by US and we constantly check all systems to ensure we are providing a top of the line finish to our customers. Powder coated aluminum railings offer a very long lasting – tough finish.
- SERVICE; Deksmart employs a full service team located at our head office within our manufacturing facility. We offer estimating services to our dealers and are here to help with all your need!
- Can I get railings in other colors? Yes, we can powder coat your railings to match your color needs, we have access to hundreds of color choices.
- Can I buy Deksmart Railings directly? We only sell to qualified installation companies, we would be happy to refer one to you in your area, just call us.
- Are Aluminum Railings expensive? No, Aluminum railings are widely used in construction because they are not a high cost item, and over their lifetime can be much less costly than many other types of railings, especially when considering maintenance, painting and replacement cycles.
- Can I repair aluminum railings? If you have an accident and have damaged your railings, often times you can replace just that section of railing which is damaged, contact your contractor or call us.
- Is there a warranty? Yes, see the warranty section on our website.
- Are Aluminum Railings approved in my city? At Deksmart railings we put considerable effort into ensuring our railings are designed – tested – and approved for use in all markets. However you should always consult your local building code prior to installing any railings.